Vacancy: Carbon Consultant
Location: Surrey (remote working and office based)
Package: £40 000 - £45 000 + £5 000 car allowance
We are recruiting a Carbon Consultant to work for an ESG/ Sustainability Consultancy who support blue-chip clients in support of:
- Creation of ESG Impact Reports.
- Improve ESG / sustainability performance including client’s; net zero journey.
The successful candidate will work with an existing client base to:
- Stay abreast of developments within the carbon reporting field.
- Advise our client’s management teams on what is expected of their carbon footprint calculation and reporting wise.
- Calculate carbon footprint – focus on scope 3.
- Deliver SECR reports.
- Advise clients on how to improve their carbon footprint stats.
- Consult with clients on their Net Zero journey.
- Recruit and manage junior team members
The successful candidate will have over 3 years experience within the ESG field and more specifically carbon foot-printing.
- Experience of working in ESG / sustainability consultancy.
- Experience of consulting on client’s net zero journey
- Carbon footprint calculations.
- Scope 3 experience.
- Transferable experience of working with an ESG /Sustainability consultancy.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
We look forward to hearing from you.