Role: Energy Sales Consultant/ TPI Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £25000- £27000per annum
Timely Recruit is recruiting for an Energy Sales Consultant/ TPI Manager. You will be working for one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in UK whose aim is to help property holders and businesses save money on their annual energy bills by utilising affordable green energy that helps clients significantly lessen their carbon footprint.
About the role.
- As the Energy Sales Consultant/ TPI Manager you will create and develop B2B leads and sell available services and products to customers ranging from SME – high value/corporate.
- You will arrange gas and electricity contracts for both new and existing customers.
- As the Energy Sales Consultant/ TPI Manager you will focus on customer retention, and multiple cross selling opportunities.
- You have to provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential clients.
- You will represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- As the Energy Sales Consultant/ TPI Manager you will be responsible for and manage a calling strategy – industry and geographical.
- You will build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders alike.
- Present a supportive, positive, and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues.
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
- You will have to maintain and manage outstanding relationships with suppliers
Experience and Attributes,
To be a successful Energy Sales Consultant/ TPI Manager you must possess:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in energy sales/ telesales.
- Experience generating and qualifying leads autonomously.
- Microsoft Office knowledgeable.
- Be goal oriented.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!