Salary: Up to £45 000/annum depending on experience
Timely Recruit is recruiting for a Senior Energy Procurement Manager to work for one of the leading and fastest growing fastest growing energy brokers in the UK. This role is a result of the company’s plans for growth. Please get in touch if you are looking for a Senior Energy Procurement Manager.
Job Description: Senior Energy Procurement Manager
As the Senior Energy Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Existing account relationship management.
- Fixed Energy procurement.
- Market analysis.
- Query analysis.
- Portfolio / data management
- Report writing.
- As the Senior Energy Procurement Manager, you will manage your own portfolio of accounts.
- You will have face-to-face meeting with clients.
Experience and Attributes:
To be a successful candidate for the Senior Energy Procurement role you must possess;
- Ideally 5 years of experience working for another energy broker.
- Tendering and managing a range of multi-site clients, including large multi- site clients.
- High attention to detail.
- The Senior Energy Procurement Manager must have a head for numbers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flex procurement.
- Management/procurement of baskets.
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!