Location: West London – Location can be flexible for the right individual
Salary: £60 000 - £70 000 Base Salary + OTE £110 000
Reason for Hiring: Growth
Timely recruit is recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) with experience in selling high value Energy services, products and solutions.
This company delivers Energy and sustainability objectives in a swiftly changing and complex market in tackling global climate change and achieving Net Zero. Their offering is unique in the marketplace, making this an exciting opportunity, to join a growing company.
Their Net ZERO proposition aims to leverage technology to enable Private and Public sector clients to reduce their costs with no upfront costs.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and commercially minded Energy Sales professional to develop their career both professionally and financially while working to help tackle climate change.
Apply now to be considered!
Key responsibilities: Energy Business Development Manager – Net Zero Solutions
- The creation of your own contact strategy and business plan to develop a new business pipeline. New Business Development.
- As the Senior Consulting Manager, you will work with the lead generation team to respond accordingly to qualified opportunities.
- Onboard new clients effectively.
- The Senior Consulting Manger (BDM) will manage key sectors and agreed regions to identify industry associations, referral partners and other organisations who can support sales growth.
- You will be managing and updating the Salesforce CRM database with accurate and timely information to enable effective pipeline management.
- You will close & contract new business in line with the company’s pre-defined pricing and contracting principles.
- You will not be required to own/renew clients or deliver the services sold.
- You will drive forward new product innovations and new opportunities identified from liaising with prospects and new clients.
- You will support the business in developing thought leadership content.
- Year 1: £500k of contracted revenue booked
- Year 2: £750k of contracted revenue booked
Experience and Attributes:
To be a successful Energy Business Development Manager – Net Zero Solutions you must possess.
- New Business winner with a track record of securing new business deal sizes worth £50 000 - £100 000/annum.
- Business Development Manager selling energy solutions included but not limited to metering, renewable technology, supply contract procurement services.
- Extremely competent proposal writer
- Experience in selling Energy and Sustainability is KEY!
- Sales in Energy reduction solutions to reduce waste and deliver cleaner and leaner energy supply.
- A very good understanding of energy and carbon markets.
- Energy, Sustainability, Carbon, Net Zero, knowledge. Our client is looking for someone who knows the Energy sector and can sell solutions in this market.
- Proven new business track record of delivering in excess of £200k of annualised new business revenue consistently.
- Capable of UK wide travel to meetings if necessary.
- Strong network of contacts and relationships.
- Ability to consider, construct and develop sales relationships.
- Passionate about generating new business and about tackling climate change.
- Innovative thinker and commercially astute.
- Ethical, trustworthy, and hard working.
- Strong relationship builder.
- You should have the legal right to work in the UK.
We look forward to your application