Location: Waterford, Ireland
Salary: Up to 50 000 Euros + Prince 2 Project Management Course
Timely Recruit is recruiting for one of the leading renewable energy efficiency companies in Ireland. Our client is looking for Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager to join their team.
A successful candidate will join the team as part of Project Management team. The Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager will be involved from initial design through commissioning and post-installation support. The role covers all aspects of the company’s Portfolio inclusive of Solar PV, Biomass and Wind.
- As the Senior Electrical Engineer/ Project Manager you will be responsible for Electrical/Mechanical Design of renewable energy systems.
- You will be responsible for full Project management of assigned projects.
- Your responsibilities include Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems.
- Procurement & Cost Analysis in pre-construction & during construction.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Equipment Specification.
- Management of Subcontractors across sites.
- Schedule works programs.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed.
- Technical support to customers.
- You will proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments.
- You will demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills.
- You will share your knowledge and impart skills to other team members.
- You will have to stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage.
- Working to KPI’s.
Experience and Qualifications:
- The Senior Electrical Engineer/ Project Manager should have third level electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical Design Experience in a Construction Setting is Essential
- You should have 5+ Years’ Experience in Mechanical/Electrical Services
- Full Clean Driving License
- You should have experience in Site Supervision/Management/Project management on projects to value of 1 Million.
- Electrical design of renewable systems.
- Project Management experience and Construction Installation experience.
- Having Grid Connection Experience would be an advantage.
- You should have knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage.