Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Field Based – Flexible on location
Salary: This is not fixed – Dependant on Skills and experience
You will be compensated favourably. The package will be broken down into:
Basic + Commission + Car or Car allowance.
We are currently recruiting exclusively on behalf of an ICP (Independent Connections Provider) who are hiring a Business Development Manager – Sales. This role will be selling new utility connections. Electrical, Gas, Water and fibre.
Our client is an Ambassador to all of their Clients and Developers. They are a GIRS accredited Company and provide Utility Connection agreements in place with all Gas Network Owners. Due to Growth in the busines they are currently in the market looking to recruit a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis covering UK locations nationwide.
Job Details and experience:
We are looking for a Sales Business Development Manager who can demonstrate the following:
- A BDM who has extensive knowledge of the new utility connections marketplace. (Electricity, Gas, Water and Fibre) – Utilities.
- Can demonstrate existing relationships with key customers in their section/geographical area.
- Has expertise in Self-Lay Water and Electricity, ICP processes.
- As a BDM you will be involved in selling Self-Lay Water, Electricity new utility connections.
- The BDM would have experience in selling - High Value Multi Utility quotes
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Field based BDM/ Business Development Manager -Sales role.
- Experience of helping design, presenting and closing HIGH value, HIGH complexity multi utility quotes to large developers
- Proven track record in selling complex, high value Multi Utility Connections to the UK’s Top 50 house builders and Developers.
- Experience in selling new utility connections to both the Residential and Commercial sectors.
- Engage with clients including: Main Contractors, Developers, M & E Consultants Housing Developers, National House Builders.
- Successfully selling the ICP business model and transferring client confidence that the ICP can deliver on time and on spec.
- Responsibility for Multi Utility sales (Gas, electricity and self-lay water).
- Responsibility for maximising Multi Utility sales and sales opportunities.
- Excellent time management skills are required for the position as well as the ability to work to targets set out by the business.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for the role as well as the ability to travel throughout the UK.
We look forward to your application – Best wishes, Timely Recruit - 020 3372 4947