Sales Support Analyst Role Description
Our company is an innovative energy markets consultancy providing procurement services and renewable energy projects. We help our clients deal with energy challenges in a rapidly changing and complex market as new regulations and technologies are introduced in response to global climate change. Our aim is to help businesses reduce their carbon footprint and keep their energy costs as low as possible within this complex environment.
We are recruiting a Sales Support Analyst to join our Mid Market Clients Team.
As a Sales Support Analyst you will take responsibility for contract management services for a number of our clients. This will involve working closely and developing relationships with colleagues, clients and energy suppliers.
This position could eventually lead to becoming a Consulting Manager where you will be the trusted advisor to a number of large companies that spend £250k - £2M per annum on electricity and gas.
Reporting to a Consulting Director, the focus of the role will be to provide a high-quality service to clients.
Main duties include:
- Pre-sales support
- Requesting updated Letters of Authority (LOA’s)
- Where appropriate, load client data into the auction platform and prepare quotes for clients
- Supporting the Consulting Director and working closely with the Tendering team to conduct client auctions for new business and renewals
- Post-sales support
- Liaising, communicating and resolving issues and tasks internally with account managers and consultants and externally with energy suppliers and customers
- Recording all issues and tasks in an issue management software system for reporting work delivered back to clients
- Resolving supply contract queries and issues
- Working closely with the Client Services team to provide services to clients including:
- Change of tenancies
- Site additions
- Bill validation
- Budget forecasting
- Other project work as and when required
In order to carry out these responsibilities it will be necessary to develop strong relationships with energy suppliers, colleagues and customers to facilitate the prompt resolution of contract management and bureau issues. It will be essential to be pro-active and have creative problem-solving abilities to resolve issues promptly.
Key Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of utility industry experience
- Self-starter, highly organised with strong time management skills
- Strongly client focused with a desire to help clients reduce their costs and carbon footprints
- The ability to juggle the requirements of multiple clients at the same time
- Have a capacity for hard work, will persevere to make progress and deliver results
- This is a high energy role with strict deadlines to meet for a large customer portfolio so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in a role and takes satisfaction delivering actions for customers
- Commercially focused or would like the opportunity to develop these skills
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good Excel and general IT skills
- An ability to develop strong telephone-based relationships
- Be a team player
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in energy and high-quality client service delivery who can demonstrate past achievements and who shares our core company values of Integrity, Quality and Innovation.
Salary will commence at £30k with prospect to increase as skills are developed and ability to deliver is demonstrated.
The role is full time and will be based in West London.
Candidates should have the legal right to work in the UK and bring copies of their document(s) if invited to interview.
This is a place where everyone is welcome. We believe our differences make us a better and more innovative business. We grow our organisation by welcoming the best people with different perspectives and experiences to our team. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.