Role: Customer Service Operations Team Leader – Utilities
Salary: £25 000 - £30 000/annum
Timely Recruit is recruiting for a Customer Service Operations Team Leader with experience in the Energy / utilities sector. The ideal candidate will have worked with either an Energy Supplier or an Energy Broker.
As the Customer Service Operations Team Leader, you will be responsible for;
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships to optimise our quality of service, customer satisfaction and upselling opportunities.
- You will be the point of contact for 4 Customer Service agents.
- Providing regular client support and updates to ensure a satisfactory and professional service is being provided at all times by the team.
- Directly manage a portfolio of partners who use the Company’s tele sales and face to face switching platforms for the domestic switches. This includes weekly or fortnightly meetings with the partners to ensure the smooth running of the platforms
- The Customer Service Operations Team Leader will accurately record all queries and subsequent actions/supplier conversations onto the company CRM to ensure effective account management at all times.
- You will communicate, liaise, and negotiate with suppliers to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external client meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Experience and Attributes;
To be a successful Customer Service Operations Team Leader you must possess;
- Experience working with an Energy supplier or Energy Broker.
- An understanding of the domestic and commercial energy market and tariffs.
- An experience of successfully leading and developing a team.
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to drive results, effectively delegate tasks and track/monitor progress.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on Customer Service and Account Management experience with an attentive and “customer first” approach.
- Ability to use your own initiative when handling/managing issues.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engineering related qualification would be beneficial.
- Tech savvy or a technical background (preferably in an engineering discipline).
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Previous experience with dispute resolution.