Role: Control Specification and Commissioning Engineer
Location: Ireland – flexible on location
Salary: 50 000 Euros to 80 000 Euros per annum
Timely Recruit is recruiting for a Control Specification and Commissioning Engineer in a Smart Grid Business.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Liaise with audit team, clients, industry experts and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements for customer projects.
- Liaising with internal and Development teams in order to collect and document system configuration change requirements and driving the delivery of system configuration and upgrade projects.
- Back end systems setup for new and existing customers; embedded controller, reporting, energy and alarming tools, and smart grid application engine configuration.
- Attending sites and meetings to progress control specifications or investigate issues.
- Work with team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards, processes, forms and specification documents are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance and innovate solutions and improve process efficiency.
- Liaising with software team members in the test of new back and front-end system applications. Provide feedback to the development team on tools and services to assist with systems operation and contribute to the development requirement specification gathering process.
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
You must possess:
A minimum of 5-6 years’ professional experience is required.
- An electrical and/or controls background is a strong preference.
- Automation or Controls experience
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!